• Home
  • Practice Areas
  • About Us
  • Legal Blog
  • Contact Us
  • Suddarth & Koor

    St. Charles Divorce Modifications Attorneys

    Divorce Modifications overview

    Divorce Modifications Consultation

    Fill out the form below for legal advice or to setup your free Divorce Modifications consultation with one of one of our attorneys

    Divorce Modifications Lawyers Serving O’Fallon, St. Charles County, and the Surrounding Counties

    After a divorce is finalized, there may be changing circumstances that demand alterations to the divorce agreement. These alterations are known as post-decree modifications. They are motions requested by either party after a divorce, either as a reflection of changing circumstances or a breach of contract between the ex-spouses. Post-decree modifications can affect child custody, child support, or alimony.

    The end goal for post-decree modification is to resolve changes quickly and decisively, allowing both parties to move on with their lives. Suddarth and Koor, LLC can help simplify a potentially difficult process.


    Modification of Child Support, Child Custody, and Visitation

    If there has been a subsequent change of circumstances that has made your original child support, custody, or visitation agreement unreasonable, you may be awarded a modification.

    When it comes to changes in child custody and visitation, you need to show that your request for modification serves the best interest of your child. These modifications can be as simple as changing the days and times you are allowed to see your child due to a change in employment, or much more complicated arrangements.

    free consultation

    Contact our St. Charles Divorce Modifications Attorneys

    Send up an email

    Other Ways to Contact

    755 West Terra Lane
    O’Fallon, MO 63366

    Phone Number: (636) 240-7644

    Fax Number:
    (636) 240-7644

    Email Address: